Management Studies at the Management Department prepare the students to manage their own company, lead a team of employees and work at managerial level in domestic and foreign companies.
The education program allows for the development of good managers capable of creative and analytical thinking, project development and business planning skills, the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, and intra-organizational and external communication.
A great role in the program of studies is played by practical education, in the form of classes and workshops. They allow the students to practically apply the strategic concepts and models through case analysis, in most cases describing the actual problem situations, strategy games, simulation games.
As part of Management studies, we offer the following specialties:
- Corporate logistics
- Accounting and financial management
- Local government and economic administration
- Language Course
- Polish Language Course
- History of Economics
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Physical Education (PE)
- Management Basics
- Organization in the company
- Descriptive Statistics
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- HR Management
- Quality Management
- IT in Management
- Marketing Research
- Financial Accounting
- Business Finance
Specialization – MANAGEMENT OF ENTERPRISE
- Commercial Law
- Internal Transport
- Finance Law
- Supply & Distribution Logistics
- Storage & Loading Processes
- Interpersonal Communications & Negotiations
- Strategic Management
- Labor Law
- Business Insurance
- Methodological seminar
Graduate of the Warsaw University of Business in Management has the abilities to, inter alia:
- Manage the team of employees,
- Manage a company,
- Use knowledge in the field of economics and acquire data to describe and analyze specific processes and social phenomena,
- Prepare financial analysis,
- Manage projects,
- Prepare budget and business plan,
- Establish and run their own business.
Graduate of the Warsaw University of Business in Management will find employment:
- In small, medium and large companies, both public and private, as managers, project leaders, or other managerial positions.
- In logistic companies and logistics departments of selected companies
- In their own business, pursuing interesting, ambitious ideas in every industry and in every field
- In HR departments
- On management posts in public administration
- In the media.
Studies: Bachelor’s degree
– Full-time studies (classes are held from Monday to Thursday),
– part-time studies (classes take place twice a month in three-day sessions, Fridays – from 5:30 PM, Saturdays and Sundays).
Duration of studies: 3 years, 6 semesters
Language of lecture: English
Acquired degree: Bachelor’s degree and may be followed by second cycle studies or postgraduate studies.
If you are interested in economics, finance, marketing, you are not afraid to make responsible decisions, you see your future and career development in gaining further management degrees in your own business, non-governmental organizations or state institutions, you have the personality of a leader – register to study at WUB, and 3 years later, receive a diploma in Management.
Fees for studies 2018/2019
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|One-time yearly payment|